Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Not So Wonderful Wednesday

Okay, guys. I was all set to write my Wonderful Wednesday post for today. I had some good stuff, too: a fabulous haircut, a cuddly toddler sleeping on my shoulder, and more!

But, then I found a letter that came in the mail days ago, telling me that my health insurance has been cancelled, though I can't figure out why. And now I won't know what happened until Monday, and I'm just so tired of worrying about health care, and we want to have another baby...

It just blows. At least Charlotte still has coverage, but Chris and I appear to be screwed.

On top of all this, my kid refuses to sleep, and the internet is down. So, I'm writing this on my phone while she watches Beauty and the Beast. And I don't have an I@hone like y'all, so this is a bit tedious.

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving! Sorry to be such a downer.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Megan, that blows. Health insurance worries are the worst! I hope you get it figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that sucks. We've been there with health care, and it's so frustrating. Here's hoping it's a glitch or something else easily solvable.

    ReplyDelete