Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day One

I'm actually laughing at myself for thinking I can do NaBloPoMo this year. I tried it two years ago, and almost made it, but I have to admit some of the posts were basically cheating, and many were worthless. This year, I have TWO needy children, and on day one I can't even manage to post until 10:30 P.M.

But, I want to give it a go. I write in my blog every day in my head, so I guess that means I still have the desire. And to all my fellow NaBloPoMo Controversundians (Band back together!)I am excited about blogging together again. For the record, I tried to comment on a few posts today on my phone, but it didn't work. When Chris goes back to working nights next week, this will all be easier.

Also, my laptop is practically useless, and we don't have a chair to sit on to use the desktop, so I'm writing this alternating kneeling in front of and hunched over the computer. Just, so you know about my SACRIFICE to blog this month.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT? Is dedication! (I'm so glad the band's getting back together!!)

    ReplyDelete